Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dr. Shutkin's Questions

1. Michael Rinicella, Broadview Hts OH, baycards12@12gmail.com or mrinicella17@jcu.edu.
2. Mike.
3. I love sports and I love listening to music, I'm very nice and helpful to anyone. I love meeting new people.
4. Somewhere it can be very quiet and I can concentrate. For example the library or a lounge area by campus.
5. The internet because it has helped us cure many type of illnesses but also the internet can be very dangerous. The internet has evolved over the past many years and more problems have been occurring with social media. For example, Facebook and Twitter are great examples why cyber bullying have been increasing.
6. Phone, iPhone, PS3, computer, and car.
7. I went to Cuyahoga Valley Career Center my junior year for computer programming and it taught me different types of computer languages like C++, Windows Basic, and some java. Digital media I use to play online for different types of games and research for school.  I do not use social media because in my personal opinion I think its a waste of time and it takes away self confidence. The rate I would give myself would be a 5/10 because I'm right in the middle of what needs to be learned.
8. My question is, what's your favorite sports team?

No comments:

Post a Comment