Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas Questions

1. Would you live in Omelas? Why or why not?
             
Answer: I would not want to live at Omelas because I believe it would be an uncomfortable place to stay at. Even thou a lot of people are happy and enjoying the experience, I think a lot of trouble would happen in that area.

2. If you saw the child, what would you do to help him?

Answer: I would give him food, water, clothing, and also to find him a good place for him stay to get help. The child has some problems because he has not seen the outside world and needs someone to help him guide through the situation.

3. How much different is Omelas living style than ours today?

Answer: In my personal opinion, I believe there is a little difference on the styles. This includes the way people act, how they treat each other, how technology is involved, and how do they manage themselves to have a successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment